At the MX5 Restorer we are happy to carry out a free inspection on your MX5, call us now to book yours in!
*When done at the same time as the free inspection
So, what do you get? All of the following…
- All under bonnet fluids levels checked (oil, coolant, washer fluid, power steering fluid, brake fluid, clutch fluid)
- All bulbs checked
- Washer jets cleaned and aim adjusted
- Wiper blade condition and operation checked
- Wiper arm mechanism lubricated
- Locks lubricated to help prevent freezing
- Light lenses and seals checked
- Aerial seal checked
- Roof and sill drains cleared
- Suspension bushes checked
- Ball joint dust covers checked
- Steering rack and CV gaiters checked
- Tyres checked for wear and condition
- Brake discs and pads checked for wear and condition
- Handbrake condition checked
- Rust inspection throughout, including camera inspection of the inside of sills and box sections
- Coolant efficiency tested
- Exhaust condition checked
- Check condition of existing underseal
So that’s a full 19 point inspection, completely free of charge, after which you will be given a report sheet detailing what we have found.
And that’s not all, we can also offer an engine service from only £90, if carried out at the same time as the free winter inspection, this will include, an oil and filter change, new spark plugs and a new air filter. So, to be clear, you do not have to get the engine service done to get the free inspection, it is free, it’s as simple as that.